Apple Fest is almost here!
Join us September 27-28, 2014 for the 26th annual Apple Fest!
Apple Fest Hours:
10:00AM - 5:00PM
Our family farm offers a variety of family activities and FREE entertainment. We do not charge for parking, admission and there is no fee to ride through the orchard on the festival weekend. (The rides through the orchard during the week are only for scheduled school tour or group tours.)
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN WAGON OR STROLLER.... THAT WAY YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO HAVE ONE FOR PULLING THE LITTLE ONES OR FOR CARTING YOUR PUMPKINS FROM THE PATCH OR CARRYING YOUR APPLES! PLEASE DO NOT FILL YOUR WAGON OR STROLLER WITH APPLES OR PUMPKINS. YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU PICK!!
- Pick Your Own Apples: click here to view!
- Pick Your Own Pumpkins
- Bring your own wagons...if you want to be guaranteed to have a ride for your children and pumpkins it's best to bring your own!
- FREE Train/tractor rides through the orchard and to pumpkin patch
- Face Painting by Lori: Fee charged
- Food & Refreshments by Anchor Inn of Delavan & Varsity Deli, Elkhorn
- Music throughout the weekend!
- Tim Glander, balloon sculptor
- Walworth County Cloggers Performance Saturday 11:00AM
- Jump/Slide for children by "Life of the Party": Fee charged
- Tree Maze for children $1.00/person
- Arts & Crafts on grounds
- Wine Tasting in our Winery. ID required.
- Cider Donuts, Apple Pies, Caramel Apples, Apple Cider, Fresh Apples!
- Visit our Store & Winery!
Check website for further event updates throughout the season!
Please note: No Pets. No Dogs. Small fee for some of the activities.
Bring your wagon or stroller. Wagons work great for hauling to and from the orchard or pumpkin patch!
UPDATE: We will not have Pick Your Own apples during the weekdays. If you are interested in picking apples it will only be on weekends!